• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 22, 2020

    Ghost Recon - cleaning the tower with the M4 mop

    Ghost Recon - cleaning the tower with the M4 mop


    cleaning the tower with the M4 mop

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 09:05 AM PST

    'Future Soldier'

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 02:41 PM PST

    just thought this looked nice

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 09:22 AM PST

    Just some pictures of my character, NATO

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:15 PM PST

    Haven't touched Breakpoint since I beat it in February, but I'm playing it again for the DLC and I'm glad the AI squadmates are finally in!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 11:11 AM PST

    Picking up enemies or allies is useless right now!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 05:54 AM PST

    I don't know if this was already discussed, but why is the animation for picking someone up so damn long? And why can't you cancel it?

    It is totally unpractical to try to hide a dead body, because if he is open enough to be seen by other guards, you will most likley be seen when you try to pick him up.

    And picking your downed teammate up is not just useless (because reviving them is just as fast), but even more dangerous, than just reviving them in the first place, because you are standing the whole time.

    I would suggest to speed up the pick-up-animation to make it usefull in stealth and in open combat and increase the time it takes to revive someone.

    submitted by /u/MachineGunDillmann
    [link] [comments]

    "Thirty seconds to the LZ, ready up."

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 12:41 AM PST

    Those damn goons are at it again

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 03:51 PM PST

    Sending his soul to nirvana

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 12:28 AM PST

    Beautiful game ngl

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 05:39 PM PST

    Series X players, have they fixed the performance mode aiming glitcht? In performance mode on series X, when you aim in the direction of an enemy that is not marked, even if they’re inside of a building/not visible, the game stutters & audibly glitches. It’s unplayable. Fixed or any word of a patch?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 01:35 PM PST

    He's making a list, and checking it twice, he's bringing me an improvised explosive device

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 12:40 PM PST

    Intense shootout between Sentinel terrorists and a Liberty City Police Officer

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 12:42 PM PST

    Cool knife animation to complete the mission.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 08:17 PM PST

    Sound I buy breakpoint rn?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 07:05 PM PST

    I never bought the game cause everyone sayn that sucks, but i can buy it for like 9 euro, or the ultimate edition for 18. What sound i do? I loved wildlands, is it worth it?

    submitted by /u/Giusepro21
    [link] [comments]

    Sync shot bug

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 03:19 PM PST

    It's been a while since I've played. Is the sync shot drone bug fixed?

    I recall not being able to switch weapons after using the sync shot. It doesn't happen all the time.

    submitted by /u/FRSstyle
    [link] [comments]

    Helped my lv9 friend kill his first behemoth, he has never been so happy

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 05:29 AM PST

    Putting goggles on without nvg vision?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 03:18 PM PST

    Since the drone bug got patched is there any other way to do it?

    submitted by /u/Spudre135
    [link] [comments]

    Bug or as intended? NVG color

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 03:14 PM PST

    NV appears green correctly without NVG but white With NVG whether it's a costume or accessory it's the same I was hoping sam's NV would be green like it's supposed to

    submitted by /u/mikeyb1216
    [link] [comments]

    Base Jumping/Parachuting

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 11:26 AM PST

    So I just started playing this game and having fun roaming the map and unlocking different missions/side missions. I came across one where I have to parachute into a Unidad controlled base to talk to "Little Brother". So after 5-6 attempts of falling on the rocks I got the controls down to pull away from the rocks before opening my parachute and successfully reaching him. After the dialogue with him I had to leave for work but saw the game save icon activate then turned off the console. When I started the game today I'm not in the hangar with Little Brother I'm in an adjacent village. So I climb back to the peak to base jump only to find my character won't do anything but plummet and break his legs or die. So WTF? How was I able to base jump yesterday and not today?

    submitted by /u/D35P153
    [link] [comments]

    Year 1 pass..

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 02:57 PM PST

    I bought the game on epic for just 6$ using the 10$ coupen..can anyone please tell me where can i get the year 1 pass for a low price..anyone..

    submitted by /u/nazgul1234567890
    [link] [comments]

    Ghost Recon Breakpoint | ⚡ NEW RAID WEEK 57 CRITICAL ⚡ INTEL Info in th...

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 03:20 AM PST

    This would be epic

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 01:00 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment