• Breaking News

    Monday, November 9, 2020

    Ghost Recon - Thanks Ubi, the update is great!

    Ghost Recon - Thanks Ubi, the update is great!


    Thanks Ubi, the update is great!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 06:14 AM PST

    Golem Island Tourist Map (v1.1) - Now open to the general public!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 11:21 AM PST

    *Heavy Breathing* "You got any games on that?"

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 01:46 PM PST

    New update got me playing again. Love the darkest night.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 02:00 PM PST

    The Power of the photoshop

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 12:04 PM PST

    Loving the new darkest mode when the moon appears

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 01:09 PM PST

    Has this happened to anyone else cause it was kinda terrifying.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 01:57 PM PST

    Pioneer helmet, it’s even better than I thought

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 11:27 AM PST

    I'm really loving the new darkest mode. The game looks realistic. The sky the stars just perfect ! Well done UBI.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 12:07 PM PST

    Spider-Man On Auroa

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 11:12 PM PST

    I finally got to play Golem Island today and I wanted to share these dope pictures!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 11:13 AM PST

    My first photo of the landscape

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 01:06 PM PST

    Let the AI Teammates use their NVGs when you use it

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 05:10 PM PST

    Thanks for this great update, the game feels so much better, I loved the darkest night and I see AI teammates don't use their NVGs when you activate it so it will be a nice addition to allow the AI to use their NVG too, I think it's not a difficult thing to implement, when you remove your silencer, the AI teammates do the same, why not let them use their NVG with the same formula?

    submitted by /u/FerVelassen
    [link] [comments]

    I must be dreaming! A Breakpoint maintenance without a delay

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 05:28 AM PST

    Darkest night moonlight !

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 04:10 PM PST

    Taking contact on Golem Island. Foxtrot Alpha One.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 06:24 PM PST

    Nightvision is unrealistically dark at night. Instead of making the environment brighter, it just throws a green filter on and thats it. Nightvision at midnight should be as bright and visible as the one at 5PM and during the day it should be much brighter and flashier.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 01:25 PM PST

    My attempt at a ghillie suit.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 05:16 PM PST

    A funny little story that just happened to me

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 01:12 PM PST

    So while i was playing around i noticed that when you press alt to open the inventory menu, you could either use your numbers (1-8) for the items or press the F keys (F1,F2, etc.) to directly choose the AI command options without changing the item wheel. So while i was tottally astonished about this neat little feature i started to go through them.

    Alt+F1: „Go to" Command

    Alt+F2: „Regroup" Command

    Alt+F3: „Hold" Command

    So the next thing i was thinking is that Alt+F4 most definitely has to be „Open fire"......

    Being such a genius i proceeded to press Alt+F4 which ultimately lead to my realization to what i just did

    Game Closed

    ~The End~

    submitted by /u/--_ViruS_--
    [link] [comments]

    Darkest Night is Amazing

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 05:37 AM PST

    Holy money. I started a new game to get the full experience and sweet mother Mary, I can't see a BLOODY THING. Its absolutely GLORIOUS.

    A+ Ubisoft, Truly A freaking PLUS

    I used to modify my display settings but this is just unbelievable.

    Edit: I STILL have to modify my settings to get as dark as I like but nowhere near as much.

    submitted by /u/TheQuatum
    [link] [comments]

    They added shotgun shells to the vests!!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 10:33 AM PST

    This area of Golem has a lot of opal and jade to find and then sell

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 07:48 AM PST

    golem island is pretty neat in dark night

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 08:01 AM PST

    3.0.3 Feedback + Hidden Changes (Sneaky)

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 08:07 PM PST

    Hi all, I can see many of us enjoying the new patch. Personally I'm loving it as well.

    I just want to share a quick feedback on 3.0.3 regarding the AI detection nerf. I now understand why AI detection was nerfed because with darker nights, doing stealth is soooo much harder. I seriously can't see, and the enemies can see me before I see them. This is great!

    The downside is that the NVG's are not very good/clear as many feedback has already shared on this reddit.

    Bonus: Some nice sneaky updates that were not in the patch notes:

    1. Vests mags now have shotgun bullets if you equip a shotgun
    2. Short Barrell option for G28 and G28 Scout
    3. Stock options for G28 Scout
    4. Stock options for MK14 Assault
    5. Barrel Options for Mk14 and Assault Variant
    6. Nomad says "good shot", or "rock and roll" when sync shot with AI team mates
    7. AI Team mates have new lines and call out names like "Fury is down" etc.

    Do share any other unmentioned changes you have noticed!

    submitted by /u/captdazzer
    [link] [comments]

    Something I haven’t seen appreciated yet today

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 08:23 AM PST

    Can everyone please just take a second and stop writing up their "this update is great but * insert generic cosmetic grievance *" posts and just appreciate this GODDAMN SEXY ASS ITEM WHEEL!!!!

    So sleek, so many options, the choice to use AI orders without having to swap the second wheel (maybe this was always there and I'm just noticing it)

    I am so grateful for this update, it's been something that hasn't been optimized since the game launched and it feels really nice, especially combined with cooking grenades. I'm already tossing frags stuns and emps way more often.

    Great job ubi, you convinced me to redownload this game earlier this week and with this update I am nooottt regretting it <3

    submitted by /u/TheBumShackler
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment