• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 4, 2020

    Ghost Recon - Shit i knew i took the wrong turn

    Ghost Recon - Shit i knew i took the wrong turn


    Shit i knew i took the wrong turn

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    A Tribute to the Mysterious and Beautiful Open World of Breakpoint

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    Highly trained Wolves...remember you got killed by the guy in shorts

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Top tip i wished i knew before i started playing this game

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    Equip your silencer if you want to stay quiet.

    submitted by /u/OverlordV13
    [link] [comments]

    At this point, I'm convinced Ubisoft is doing this type of stuff on purpose so they can fix later and pretend they are doing something. This just can't be simple incompetence.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    In remembrance of Operation Gothic Serpent, here’s my recreation of a Ranger from B Company, 3rd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    Another game shot from u/IdiotShadow !! What an awesome picture! Thanks for letting me edit it bro

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Operation Oracle Poster I put together with a screenshot I took myself.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    Original shot by u/A-Venatorr thanks for letting me use this awesome shot! Keep 'em comin

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Hey Fury ! Can you teach me how to do that ?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    How long has this idle stance been in the game then ?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    Auroa is secure. I repeat Auroa is secure. Returning to Verdansk. Bravo 6, out.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Park Katari in the real word...

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Do you believe in Ghost?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    I need help

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    Do you know what an artist and a sniper have in common?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Drone abilities

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    I think it would be really cool if the drone abilities from Wildlands were re-introduced to Breakpoint as class abilities. Explosion for the Assault and Engineer, EMP for the Panther and Echelon, and a scout pulse for the Sharpshooter and Pathfinder. There's been quite a lot of times where I have wished for the ability to remotely take out a power generator, and giving that ability to the stealth classes in the game would be perfect.

    Regarding the Medic, since its drone is arguably the most powerful effect of the bunch I wouldn't mind if it stayed that class' cooldown ability, but I also wouldn't oppose if it received another ability alongside the "regular" medic drone. Perhaps one that made the character eminate healing energy pulses for a short time, or a constant field that decreased incoming damage for himself and close-by teammates

    submitted by /u/Chris_7941
    [link] [comments]

    Imagine if u could put Bipods down. This would look so much better

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    Just chillin on top of the world

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Frogmen

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    Game shot edited for u/IdiotShadow thanks for letting me use this awesome shot!

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    Hey, they fixed Briggs’ hands!

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    For Breakpoint's anniversary, I started putting together all my sniper guides.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Right now it's just focused on sniper guides, but I plan on adding stealth content at some point. Had to delay some things because my dev machine didn't handle the Ubuntu 20.04.1 update well, so I had to reinstall everything. Decided to go ahead and publish anyway, as the content I've got is still good to go, and even collated all my sniper rifle/DMR reviews from my old channel for it. Still have a few to add (haven't actually reviewed the MK17 & M4A1 Scout yet), and don't have anything from the raid because I haven't really been able to have a chance to do it (but hopefully will in the near future).

    https://ghostgamer.news/ghost-recon-breakpoint-guide-list/

    submitted by /u/classicwfl
    [link] [comments]

    Peter Miles (spoilers for ep3)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    What about him? Was I just daydreaming while playing or have they really not talked about him at all this episode? Does ANYBODY know something?
    Am I supposed to assume he's gonna be featured in year 2?
    They've been featuring him since release, sitting in the dark looking all mysterious.
    "The company man back there, whom you've never saw, by the way..." Walker said. Well yeah looks like we'll never see either.
    wtf

    submitted by /u/SMgaming
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment