• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 23, 2020

    Ghost Recon - Sorry, you only got 100% but unfortunately you need 100% to unlock a new ending.

    Ghost Recon - Sorry, you only got 100% but unfortunately you need 100% to unlock a new ending.


    Sorry, you only got 100% but unfortunately you need 100% to unlock a new ending.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    My take on Shadow company in GR BP

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    Why I feel no connection to any of Breakpoint's sectors

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    After thinking about why I have no connection to any of these areas, I think I figured it out. In Wildlands when we traveled to a new area, Bowman introduced us to the area and we got a video to watch. We then did all of the missions in that area. In Breakpoint, we get none of that context and the story has us jumping between areas all willy-nilly. We might as well not even have names for the different areas, I sure as hell don't know their names. It's a shame that Breakpoint didn't have a similar mission structure. Dismantle drone factory operations in one area, stop resource mining in another area, find and dismantle an AI development headquarters, disrupt sentinel supply chains, hunt down Hawkins and Grant

    submitted by /u/WhizzleTeabags
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone ever seen this in wildlands?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Community be like: “Drones are unrealistic. Give me a proper gunsmith so I can play a realistic military simulator!!”

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    [Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands] I finally beat the Predator:)

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Bipods and physics don't apply when making a 745m shot amirite

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, for anyone on Xbox Ghost Recon Future Soldier is on sale for like 5 bucks. It was and in my opinion still a great game and was ahead of its time. Hope everyone is staying safe and sane.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    I want to love you but you hurt me

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Finally playing Breakpoint, and probably the most annoying thing is how obviously it is designed for multiple people to be playing when you're playing by yourself

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    Like fuck me mate. Especially on the higher difficulties, and when you get a few of those missions (getting the lady out of the R&D facility for example) and it just really hits home how they envisioned literally everyone playing in a group and not solo.

    submitted by /u/ParagonFury
    [link] [comments]

    Hello everyone I am new to this subreddit but I would love to see this become a weapon in Ghost Recon Breakpoint

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Future Soldier Multiplayer

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    Do people still play it. I want to get the game again on Xbox one and was curious if people still played multiplayer

    submitted by /u/c4sully55
    [link] [comments]

    Rebel scum

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to unlock the order wheel upgrades for vehicle drop off????

    submitted by /u/mangosbannanas
    [link] [comments]

    Unmasked Walker Figure?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    Ever since the option to remove gear scores was added to Breakpoint I've fallen in love with this game and I do hope Ubisoft continue to support it. Anyway I wonder if Ubisoft will ever add a variant of Walker without his mask and cape as a figure? While the standard Walker figure is awesome, I wanna live out my Punisher power fantasy and I'm sure other people playing this game do as well! But if Ubi doesn't wanna add an unmasked Walker variant as a figure, I'd understand, I just thought the idea would be cool. Stay strong, Ghosts!

    submitted by /u/AzzyLucian
    [link] [comments]

    Cinematic Photo of Woodland Sniper - Which country does this soldier come from?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    When the job is not what you expected :(

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    New error with weapons crates and loadout loot from killed enemies.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Not sure if this is a know issue or not. But I just turned on breakpoint after a couple of days of break and whenever I open a weapons crate or loot the enemies various level markers after killing them, I don't get anything from it. Nothing even shows up when I open crates nor does it up on my loadout screen.

    This is Regular Mode and not Immersive Mode.

    Any fix for this ?

    submitted by /u/rollsreus11233
    [link] [comments]

    Predator mission - Can I skip it?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Hi first time here.

    I'd like to know if it's mandatory to do the predator mission if I want to continue the story. My friend and I are blocked at this mission and we're loosing interest in this game because of that mission. So do I really have to do this mission or not?

    submitted by /u/opgagnon
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know where i could get walkers lions den bracelet

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    From wildlands?, if anyone knows where i can buy it or if they can make it i would pay good money, i already did his tattoo and i find it goes great with it, so if anyone knows or can make it please hit me up :D

    submitted by /u/Ozze00
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment