• Breaking News

    Friday, June 26, 2020

    Ghost Recon - Some ppl like to roleplay as a sniper or a scouter & others a gunner, me? I'm a photographer

    Ghost Recon - Some ppl like to roleplay as a sniper or a scouter & others a gunner, me? I'm a photographer


    Some ppl like to roleplay as a sniper or a scouter & others a gunner, me? I'm a photographer

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    I honestly preferred the helicopter controls in Wildlands; why can't we change the control scheme in Breakpoint?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    I know people had some gripes about the 'classic' control scheme for the helis in Wildlands, but it made the helicopters feel a little nicer to control, as well as offer free camera movement without spinning the cockpit as well. I usually spin the camera a little to check where I'm landing, and also it looks cinematic as fuck when you softly touch down outside Yuri and Polito's cabin, watching the grass and dirt flail about - that's some E3 shit right there!

    For me, the helicopters in Breakpoint feel far too 'floaty' (controller users will know what I mean) and there's no proper sense of momentum or weight to the choppers. Since you turn the heli and the camera with the same button, it makes precision landing a pain. Even strafing runs are awkward, since the front-mounted guns on some helis feel inaccurate. I mean, I know they're not precise IRL, but it just feels a little off.

    submitted by /u/VarraVanis
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else spend all their time roaming instead of doing missions?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    I absolutely love Breakpoint despite the flaws and overwhelming public hatred people seem to have for it. The Immersion Update made it incredible. ZERO HUD and free roaming. It is the most intense experience. I can't get myself to do the missions though. It's just so much fun to cruise around, enjoy the beautiful weather effects, and get trainwrecked by enemies if I make a mistake.

    submitted by /u/GilmooDaddy
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else come across these Terminators? I am only a couple weeks in, I thought Wolves were bad, I don't want to deal with these.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    These are my stats. As you can see, I am not big on cqc. I would rather touch you from aways. 1299 feet though? What's your longest shot?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    I see these all over. Do they have a purpose? Or just part of the map?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    My best attempt at Joe Ramirez from Ghost Recon 2 and GRAW 2

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    Who are hawkins and Grant.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    This story was so forgettable that I wasn't paying attention and all the guards talk about them dying. I assume I killed them, idk?

    submitted by /u/the_v01ce
    [link] [comments]

    Running and new light weight run n' gun loadout. Let me know what you think?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    So I recently got myself GR Wildlands on PC. After playing it for a couple of hours, the game sometimes freezes for a few seconds. Does anyone know a solution to fix that? The game is also poorly optimized.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Sometimes when I'm playing (especially when I'm going really fast, entering a new area or doing a mission) the game freezes for like 3 or 5 seconds and then goes back to normal. My friend said that when it happens, my character just stands there and when I'm flying a chopper, it just floats in place while in the air.

    I also find the game too be poorly optimized. I bought my PC in 2017 and it has a 1070 gtx, Intel Core i7 - 7700 CPU 3.60 GHZ and 16gb of ram, and the game (especially compared to other more recent games) struggles to consistently run at 60 fps on medium - high settings with an overclocked GPU. I can run games like Battlefield 1 on Ultra, running consistently at 60 fps even when there is a lot going on in the game. So does anyone have any tips when it comes to optimization?

    submitted by /u/Lazelucas
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I download this book? At ubi-store is not avaiable for purchase.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Next Friday at 9PM! Be in Autumn Lake District! Cocktails and live DJs. Gonna be a party!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    Hmmmmm...

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    Even more Rainbow 6 attempts... Tachanka, Ela, Buck, Valkryie

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Raids

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Hi. I just tried my first raid, with three people that didn't speak english, so no one could help me with the strats. We kept dying and I had no idea why. I guess it was the Zeta one, I don't know. So whenever I had a laser on, I died. I died when nothing happened aswell. Had no idea which target to attack. I felt retarded and that it's my fault. Replayed that fight multiple times and all I could figure out was that the drones drew a big triangle and a circle sometimes.... So is it the game not making it clear what you have to do or am I just retarded? (Looking up strats on youtube shouldn't be how you figure it out)

    submitted by /u/TheSideon
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with the raid

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Hello, i was playing the raid yesterday and i left it like in the middle, when i came back today i found other people to play, when we destroyed a titan i didnt get anything, no gear nothing, we killed another one and nothing, is it that i have to finish the raid to unlock new clhotes or what? i unlocked the assault gear, not the gloves i think or the boots, so i changed to sniper to unlock them and i dont get them.

    Also, how can i get the gas mask? the new one, i really want it, not the one that you bought from the store, the one that has 2 filters per side

    submitted by /u/Srposho
    [link] [comments]

    Still playable on PC? On sale

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Future Soldier. I saw something about this game not working on pc anymore..is that true? Mainly single player and co op modes. I played this on PlayStation originally and loved it. I'm also wondering about playing co op with a friend and if that still works.

    Any info would be great thanks!

    submitted by /u/FLBowB
    [link] [comments]

    Some more Rainbow 6 attempts... Ash, Frost, Sledge, and Twitch

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    How would you make BP’s story better...

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    What would you do that in your opinion would make BPs story better these changes can be small or big (serious answers please) because as far as I'm concerned the wolves was the best idea in the game right next to the same fisher missions.

    submitted by /u/W0LF727
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else find driving to be bad in breakpoint?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    breakpoints? Tho7ght wildlands was good but now the turning is very wide.

    submitted by /u/emacsandvi
    [link] [comments]

    Online prioritization

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    When are we gonna be able to play offline ffs, like i literally cant aim, the online prioritization does alot of fucking input lag like wtf since ubisoft servers are basically arent really the most reliable and u disconnect all the time🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️, ubi please when are we gonna play offline please i love ur games specially the ghost recon series, besides these awful drones please let us play offline

    submitted by /u/Demonizer45
    [link] [comments]

    Is there still a way to put NVGs down without the filter or is it patched?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    I've tried many different ways, but none of them work.

    submitted by /u/TheBiggestEgg_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment