• Breaking News

    Monday, June 15, 2020

    Ghost Recon - I still haven't seen anybody talk about it, but as a broke person I gotta talk.

    Ghost Recon - I still haven't seen anybody talk about it, but as a broke person I gotta talk.


    I still haven't seen anybody talk about it, but as a broke person I gotta talk.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Today I learned bullets can penetrate the floor of the Sentinel little birds

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    The AI in Wildlands is really shit sometimes.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    Just trying to RP as Briggs and something seemed a little... off. Lmao

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Nap-of-the-Earth

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    The M16A4 was in the ALPHA let's request it

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    THE MATHs

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Remember when we got DLC story missions for FREE in Wildlands?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Yeah those were the days, they may have been small but I really enjoyed them nonetheless

    submitted by /u/Proto_06
    [link] [comments]

    The human shields don’t shield anything

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    I'm not a nit-picky type when it comes to this game, I don't care necessarily about the small stuff right now until the bigger, more important stuff is working. But when you grab an enemy, they don't take any damage from enemy fire. I was in a stealth mission gone south and tried to grab a guy for some extra cover because a heavy was shooting me. This heavy was also over 50 meters away and hitting me with every single shot. Somehow never hitting the guy I was holding, I died and the guy I was holding was fine. Come on Ubi, I'm not asking for a lot here. But did you guys even play your own game?

    submitted by /u/Steven_Haverstick
    [link] [comments]

    Meanwhile, at Ubisoft HQ...

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    9 months later - vest ammo bug

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    Possible Easter Egg?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    I was playing Breakpoint and just finished the end of Episode 2's story. During the last cutscene, when Fisher was offering a job to Nomad in Echelon, he refers to him as a "Snake Eater." That seems like another Metal Gear Solid reference done by Fisher in the sequel.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/rayboria
    [link] [comments]

    Gangster Recon: Gunpoint

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    I’m playing on immersive, when can i interrogate enemies?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    Title. I'm new to the game. i'm really confused as there wasn't a tutorial or anything. Was it a mistake to choose immersive first? Thanks

    submitted by /u/InTacosWeTrust8
    [link] [comments]

    Gun swapping questions

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Just started playing, I'm about 5 hours in. I'm playing immersive mode.

    1. I still have the same exact guns as when I started because every comparison shows that the new gun I found is worse than the old one in just about every stat (red bars on almost everything). What am I seeing wrong? I'm still rolling with my Tavor ASR which I got like 5 minutes into the game.
    2. If I drop one of my guns, is the only way to get it back to find it somewhere in the wild (chest or after killing someone)
    3. If I put an attachment on a gun and then drop it, do I lose the attachment forever or is it available for any other similar gun type.
    4. F*** Drones.
    5. I saw something about dismantling guns. How do I do that? Should I be picking up every gun I find, dismantling it and then picking back up my old gun?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Hello_Exactly
    [link] [comments]

    Breakpoint or Wildlands?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    Which one should I get?

    submitted by /u/LookIntoIt23
    [link] [comments]

    Hey I'm new to this game !

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Hey so I'm new to this game and I realised that there are these red marked trucks moving on the road with GUN signs on them. I just ignored them in the beginning only to later realise they give out higher level weapons.

    Since then I haven't been able to find any such truck. Do they move on a set path or pattern ? Like day or night ? Or is it totally RNG based ? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/rollsreus11233
    [link] [comments]

    Here's a cool photo of a Stealth Kill from Breakpoint.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    Anyone still play wildlands Mili sim style?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Been playing again on Xbox to get over my arma 3 needs but looking for someone to play with but everyone just goes gun ho or is absolutely terrible.

    submitted by /u/Chillinthesn0w
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what this error means

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    See The Target

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment