• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 21, 2020

    Ghost Recon - I guess that’s one way to kill a Ghost...

    Ghost Recon - I guess that’s one way to kill a Ghost...


    I guess that’s one way to kill a Ghost...

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Specially in Tier Mode

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Did some more photo shop. Made the p45t look like how it does in future soldier.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    Enemy down

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    So the SAMs in Wildlands are actually RPGs.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    GRBP - Poster style fan edit Nr. 21

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Replayability of Wildlands v Breakpoint

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Wildlands is one the of the best open world shooters I have ever played, I have replayed the story line twice and it does not get old due to the sheer number of ways you approach missions, going in for an extraction of high value target? skip time till night time, approach with by road, go in with team and night vision using the dark as cover.

    Or just recon site, call in rebel motor fire, kill a eliminate a bunch of baddies in a shock and awe opening assault, call in rebel support and go in all guns blazing Arnie style. The diversity of play is simply amazing.

    How does Breakpoint compare to this? never played breakpoint but it is on sale at a local supermarket and thinking of buy, but the topics I regularly see on this thread make me think twice.

    submitted by /u/RightHonorableGent
    [link] [comments]

    8 months or so has passed since the release of this game, how much stuff have they added to it?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    It is sad but not a whole lot if you think about it. We have to wait so long for AI teammates and I don't know after we will get any content at all.

    submitted by /u/DefiantQuiet
    [link] [comments]

    People who know guns,

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    What are some guns that Special Ops uses? I'm trying to create hyper-realistic (to the best I can do with the game) loadouts. And what are some of the loadouts you guys use?

    submitted by /u/Typical-Island
    [link] [comments]

    I wonder

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Why do people hate ghost recon breackpoint? I dont seem to fully understand why

    submitted by /u/Who_Killied_Hostage
    [link] [comments]

    Will we ever get another FS/GRAW type of Ghost Recon game?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    I personally did not like Wildlands as much as i liked Future Soldier or the GRAW games. There was much potential with the open world/freedom of approach style of game, but it left a lot to be desired. No cover system, janky animations and gunplay, and a broken storyline. But i loved the idea of being a special ops team in a hostile country, and executing missions the way you wanted to (awesome Sicario vibes). It was a great idea but i think, executed in a mediocre kind of way. I still had fun with Wildlands, but the gunplay and animations aged poorly. I tried to do a 2nd playthrough the other week but just couldnt get past the weird aiming axis (its like you cant aim diagonally in the game on console) aiming is stiff, gunplay is bad, recoil looks horrible and the 2006 graphics muzzle flashes. On the plus side though i love the customization as im a huge gear whore IRL and love to dress up the characters like real life operators. I still havent bought BP cause of the bad launch and negativity, but I havent really seen many other reasons to buy it due to no AI team mates.

    I really do hope the next GR is a solid polished Third Person shooter with a decent story like GRAW or Future Soldier. FS had such great animations, gunplay, sounds, immersion, etc. Hell, I'd even want the original GR remastered with gun models and cutscenes. But knowing UBI with its open world obsession, it'll probably never come.

    submitted by /u/DeusVult14
    [link] [comments]

    New to breakpoint, should I turn gear score off?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    I have uplay + so I figured I should try breakpoint but I'm not sure whether to keep gear score on or off. I like rpg features in shooters and I also like difficult games so I was thinking of playing on extreme elite with gear score on but from people who have played with it on and off, which would you recommend?

    submitted by /u/IntegralPath32
    [link] [comments]

    Is the progress deletion bug fixed?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    Anybody have any idea on the status of the progress deletion bug being fixed/addressed by Ubi?

    submitted by /u/Z-5895
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know people have time to see the extras in the Raid, but there are. Enjoy it. Version anterior here: https://www.reddit.com/r/BreakPoint/comments/g6kxx5/raid_black_boxes_other_boxes_and/

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    Concept Idea

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    I was playing Wildlands recently are realized how much I missed the rebel support functionality. What if Ubisoft added a mission to capture a old or preexisting base and turn it to something of a Forward Operating Base. A place you can be used for calling artillery, intel and QRF support? I might be in a minority but hey just a thought exercise. Thanks for reading

    submitted by /u/R4GN4R_TH3_R3D
    [link] [comments]

    I've been playing without crosshairs for so long I forgot what it was like to shoot with them again

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Critical Decision pt#2 Aaron Ferguson the son of Cpt Cedric Ferguson ghost leader of hunt squad, Aaron's call-sign: Reaper he is task with the duty to kill on sight LT wolf: Fly catcher.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Seems like the perfect meme for immersive players

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    beat wildlands second ending unlocked 97% cartel destabilazation every mission done what am i missing?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    State of Breakpoint Ghost War?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    How is the state of pvp in Breakpoint currently? I played a lot at launch but quickly went back to Wildlands once everyone started to run around like they're The Flash. Is this still the case?

    submitted by /u/TravisGus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment