• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 25, 2020

    Ghost Recon - A fitting response to immersive mode.

    Ghost Recon - A fitting response to immersive mode.


    A fitting response to immersive mode.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    They were friends

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    I'm fighting for my life in this game again, and I love it

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    Is this technically suicide

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    Convoy // Ghost Recon Wildlands

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    Shitballs

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    I think this is a Witcher reference on the lycan survival karambit

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Really miss the desert biome but I love the snow area in Breakpoint

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Ubisoft, can we stop the forced gunfights and base alerts in future episodes?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Episode 2 is a perfect example of how Breakpoint does something well, then shoots itself in the foot at the last second to ruin the experience.

    The final mission in Episode 2 is probably the best mission in Breakpoint. It could be right out of a Splinter Cell game. I felt like a certified badass stealthily making my way through the giant base using only my SC-IS while wearing the 4th Echelon gear.

    I killed every living soul in the base, then completed the objectives without anyone being any the wiser. Oh wait the Professor X wannabe caught me in a cutscene and now I have to fight a bunch of drones and a Behemoth.

    Why could I not slip in through the vent like Sam did and knock him out? Removing the drone fight from the mission. The drone fight should of only happened if you alerted the base and that's how it should be in the future.

    This happens in SO MANY missions. You complete the objective without altering anyone. Whether it be extracting someone, or hacking a computer or whatever. Then out of nowhere your put into alert, a bunch of enemies spawn and bumrush your position. What's the point in finishing mission objectives stealthily if we're just gonna get screwed out of a clean escape by scripted alerts and gunfights?

    submitted by /u/Romado
    [link] [comments]

    Id love hills pants and plate carrier as separate clothing that we can color.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    I hate her

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Thanks for Ghost Experience and Immersive Mode, Ubi!

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    I played close to 100h of GRW and loved its team-based tactical gameplay. I never felt underpowered and always in control. I tried the Beta of GRBP and never touched it again as I hated the loot-stuff. I'm an avid fan of TD1/TD2, so I saw no point in getting into another looter shooter.

    I got the game last week to try out Ghost Experience/Immersive Mode...and I have to say that the first 5 hours alone have made me enjoy the game even more than GRW. I feel alone, vulnerable and outnumbered. I have to avoid 4 man patrols as I cannot simply use the squad to eliminate them. I have to keep stealthy and use prone camo when a drone comes near me. I have to really plan my attacks to avoid getting killed. Firefights are hectic and I have to patch myself up afterward. I have to use my stamina well thought through to avoid being drained. I have to constantly switch weapons as my ammo runs dry. I really feel alone and fighting for survival.

    I know I have not seen a lot of the game yet, but this mode is a lot of fun.

    Well done, Ubi - and thank you for your hard work!

    submitted by /u/Dredd907
    [link] [comments]

    This update brings me back to the old wildlands days

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Thank you Ubisoft for this great update! The longer update-time didn't matter to me... (I love my short-barreled HK416)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Someone please explain??

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Ubisoft, remove the drones from this game

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    or at least add an option to remove them, I am tired of them. They are not fun and they just mess with my stealth during the missions.

    You are now in the right path with the new update, keep listening to us and remove those flying drones away from this game

    submitted by /u/Gonzito3420
    [link] [comments]

    The Raid needs to be more like the Dark Zone (but no PVP), for Immersion mode. (Tried to tag this as feedback but the flair's not working)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Right now the raid is far from an actual "raid" given the gameplay loop of breakpoint. Its also completely turned off for Immersion mode, if you have gear set to "off" then you can't do the raid at all.

    I propose that the "raid" become less of a "Go here, MUST have 4 others, must be level XYZ" Raid. and instead, become more of a "Dark zone" with no PVP.

    It should just be "Hey, here's an island that's yours to explore, there's new gear to find there, but the enemies are tougher." Again, think the dark zone from division 1 but with no PVP. You can enter and leave when you like, solo or with others, no need to matchmake. Can explore at your own pace. I think having it be an open part of the map would be so much better. A "Raid" doesn't suit this game aways.

    Hell, you could still keep the raid objectives (if you really wanted to, or if it's easier work-wise) on that island, but just don't force/tell the player about them. Let them figure out "oh wait, If I do this thing, then it'll trigger that thing?" and so on. Like it's a secret thing you can trigger.

    (there's probably going to be a fair few new players who jumped in over the weekend who had no idea there was even a raid, so why not keep the objectives a surprise for them? might make them feel like they've accomplished something when they stumble across them, and begin to put 2 and 2 together?)

    Because right now, the raid isn't fun. It's hard to access due to NEEDING 4 players. Most people aren't willing to communicate and the game does a poor job at explaining the objectives. thus, the raid barely gets played.

    I'd be happy with the raid content just being added to the skell credits shop also, but at the same time, I'd very much like to explore that island that you guys spent time building, But at my own pace. Either on my own or with the One friend I play BP with.

    Literally just call it "Golem Island". No raid, no matchmaking, just "here's a zone that's a bit tougher and it's full of new gear to collect.

    With these new immersive options, I think this is the clear way to go.

    What do you think? have anything else to add or disagree with?

    submitted by /u/JonThePipeDreamer
    [link] [comments]

    When I saw this yesterday during my play trough, I thought it looked familiar but I dismissed it. Coincidentally I saw a post about the Lycan Karambit with a wolf medallion and then it hit me! The Tattoo on Karel's neck is none other than the Bodark emblem! Is this a hint at episode 3 perhaps?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Immersive mode needs more metal and money drops.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    Title. Got some metal from a convoy yesterday, now three in a row and nothing.

    And no, I have absolutely no desire to fight behemoths and drones for metal.

    submitted by /u/LordDaisah
    [link] [comments]

    So we’re back to instant filthy weapons then.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Raid items to Maria's shop or for real money

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Here is the thing, I really want the cosmetics, weapons, and weapon accessories, (I'm looking at you Tactical Vertical Foregrip) from the raid, but I don't have the hours to grind out the raid to get them, so maybe at some point Ubi, you could add all the raid stuff for us players who don't have the time to do the raids to Maria's shop or for the MTX store.

    submitted by /u/Anonymous281989
    [link] [comments]

    Imma stealthy boy!

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    h e a v y

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    Holt appreciation post

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Can we all just take a moment and appreciate Holt. He's been lying on that bed for 6 months now. His injuries must be worse than we thought. Poor guy. We wish you a speedy recovery

    submitted by /u/ross6990
    [link] [comments]

    Wildlands in 8K Ultra settings

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment