• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 15, 2020

    Ghost Recon - MFW waiting for BP news and update

    Ghost Recon - MFW waiting for BP news and update


    MFW waiting for BP news and update

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 01:51 PM PST

    "What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been sent in numerous covert raids on Ravens Rock, UNIDAD, SBC, ISIS and the Wolves, and I have over +3000 confirmed kills.I'm trained in gorilla warfare..."

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 02:54 PM PST

    Ubisofts attitude towards providing BP news and update

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 04:09 PM PST

    Waterfront

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 11:44 AM PST

    Got all weapon blueprints now. 107/107

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 02:14 AM PST

    Been a while since I've posted here

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:35 PM PST

    Just 2 guys hanging out

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:28 PM PST

    I like long walks on the beach accompanied by shootouts

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 03:06 PM PST

    These soldiers think their training will keep them alive. They break down doors and come through windows, weapons drawn. They check the corners, watch each other's backs, and give the all clear. But it's too late. They forgot the first rule of survival. A real hunter always watches where he steps.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 04:51 PM PST

    107 blueprint video as requested.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:31 PM PST

    "When do we get to go back to Bolivia?"

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:20 PM PST

    What's more important to the community in terms of movement? Realism or responsiveness?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 11:28 AM PST

    One of the key praises I've seen from people who've gone back to wildlands is that movement is better, I disagree because to me personally it felt floaty and had unappealing animations( mainly the sprinting), but it was no game breaker. Would have easily played Breakpoint with the same system as long as it had been improved. As it stands though, I like Breakpoint's movement as well, I just think it needs some tweaking and polishing. Would like to know the opinions of any others regarding the 2 systems.

    submitted by /u/Hamonate1
    [link] [comments]

    Can we have custom hud profiles? I like to play with basically no HUD in PvE, while having some of my HUD in PvP.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:17 PM PST

    Title says it all

    submitted by /u/muaizzrashidi221
    [link] [comments]

    We need cool stuff

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 03:32 AM PST

    Instead of the bullet sponge tanks that are added for us to (be unable to) destroy we need some fun features added, like sidearm cqc takedowns and more weapon types like traps, ranged weapons that can hack drones, hi tech gear like integrally suppressed pistols and sniper rifles, hi tech attachments like scopes that can xray through walls. The game is set (briefly) in the future afterall! While it's good to stay realistic the setting does give some creative freedom.

    The current set up of the game just isn't fun, sending a drone to an area to mark enemies and take them out just to get battle points/loot, then having to go back to the same area the next day to do the same thing. The game needs variety, badly

    submitted by /u/ljev21
    [link] [comments]

    Take No Prisoners

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 09:50 AM PST

    PvP montage, would appreciate any support :)

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 08:09 PM PST

    When the sun goes down it’s time to clock in

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 08:04 PM PST

    CH37 Chinook or C130!!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:49 PM PST

    Am I the only one who was always wanted a cargo type of vehicle added to the game? A Chinook or C130 would be a great vehicle being able to carry around boats or small buggies. There is also a C130 in Wildlands from the Walker mission so it wouldn't be too hard to transfer over. The C130 could be added as a bought or found vehicle at the numerous air ports around the map.

    submitted by /u/patrickluppino
    [link] [comments]

    So I was able to defeat Gargoyle the first time with the squad, bit didn't get Koblin...

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:04 PM PST

    ...however I got the signature weapon from BAAL and Quantum Computer (CTMMG and Vector) but didn't get Koblin from Gargoyle. My buddy did get it tho. Is this normal? It sucks, because I really tried the raid mostly for the Koblin. From all the loot I got yet, there's really only one thing useful, and that's the Vector. I feel very much let down and not rewarded for the effort at all.

    Why didn't I get Koblin just like my buddy did?

    submitted by /u/Raven9ine
    [link] [comments]

    BOSG12

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:03 PM PST

    Does anyone know how to get the BOSG12 in Breakpoint?

    submitted by /u/yarnie13
    [link] [comments]

    With all the snow capped mountains and waterfalls I feel like I’m in a Coors ad

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:24 PM PST

    SpecWar on Mars

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:09 PM PST

    Why didn’t Ubisoft fix Optic Camo in Wildlands?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 10:51 AM PST

    I bought Wildlands a few days ago because I really enjoyed the trial and I enjoy the game beside the bugs and one of them being the optic camo backpack being inconsistent at times making some areas of the character still visible and most noticeable in the day.

    Yeah I didn't know if Wildlands got updates so I came here to ask if this will get patched ever? I really wish it would be fixed especially since I heard a lot of the fans prefer Wildlands. It also took me several tries to get the Silent Spade missions down but all that work for the optic camo back pack cloak not to work in the end.

    However, The GRFS costume cloak seems to work more consistently but not the optic camo backpack. Yeah that's all sorry for the rant.

    Thank you for your time.

    submitted by /u/MovieManga123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment