• Breaking News

    Friday, November 15, 2019

    Ghost Recon - REMINDER: The Community Survey is on!

    Ghost Recon - REMINDER: The Community Survey is on!


    REMINDER: The Community Survey is on!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:00 AM PST

    Make sure to vote now and let us know how important these topics are for you.

    Vote here - ubi.li/nFuue

    submitted by /u/Ubi_Hayve
    [link] [comments]

    Let’s see how someone else likes sliding down a hill for a change

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 11:06 AM PST

    when stealth fails

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 06:52 AM PST

    Just sliding around

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 02:28 PM PST

    Please bring back these Wildlands mechanics:

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 11:32 AM PST

    • Holstering your weapon.
    • 2 additional 3rd person camera options.
    • Being undetected in an enemy vehicle.
    • Choosing when to deploy your parachute from a base jump.

    These mechanics were in Wildlands.

    On PS4 you would hold 'Y' to holster your weapons and the civilians were more chill.

    You could push the right stick to move the 3rd person camera 2 additional distances behind the player.

    I could drive an enemy vehicle into a base and I wouldn't be spotted or set off any alerts.

    When I base jumped I would deploy my parachute by pressing 'X' after the initial jump.

    Is there any chance these inputs and mechanics will be patched into Breakpoint? They were very immersive and intuitive. Can you bring them back?

    One more massive complaint/suggestion: - Your item wheel is trash garbage. We've told you how to fix it. Fix that trash garbage. Or at least tell is to go fuck ourselves.

    submitted by /u/Ballzinferno
    [link] [comments]

    Hear me out, Ok? - Wolves On VectorBlades.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 05:44 AM PST

    1 million credits... and an empty shop. Need the update faster Ubi

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 01:07 PM PST

    Warning: DO NOT eat the wild mushrooms you pick...

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:25 AM PST

    I wanna name her Dottie after my wife. She's a vicious life-sucking bitch from which there is no escape.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 02:13 PM PST

    What the hell Ubisoft

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 10:20 PM PST

    “The deadliest predator, is the one you cannot see.” Well that is until you are seen, then you take off your suppressor and hope for the best.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:10 AM PST

    Someone here asked for a Norwegian SOF netting headgear... here's a Wolf with it

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 01:09 PM PST

    Rocket man

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 10:01 AM PST

    Scale is wrong on Breakpoint, stfg is TWICE as big in the game

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 05:53 PM PST

    What's up with lights?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 02:16 PM PST

    Like why can't I shoot out any light I want anymore. It's clearly an intentional design and not a matter of commitment to the game since you can shoot out small insignificant lights like lanterns, and ceiling lights. But street lights, and light poles can't be shot out, just turned off through the generator.

    submitted by /u/MacluesMH
    [link] [comments]

    I'll buy breakpoint If you add this normal 416 shortie to it...

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 05:47 PM PST

    Can we get some Ghost War maps that are more close-quarters style?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 07:28 PM PST

    Probably half of the Ghost War matches I go into are people who spam snipers and DMRs and turn the game into a complete snipefest, and it's honestly getting kind of annoying. Every map available is open enough to allow for this kind of thing. I'd like to have some maps that are set inside buildings or in locations that have some corridors, like the Training Center. Just a thought.

    submitted by /u/DutchSplitter
    [link] [comments]

    Wolf hunting

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:04 AM PST

    The raid items appeared in my inventory for a very short bit just now on Xbox and I got to preview them on my character, they look super nice

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 02:33 AM PST

    Bet we all missed this. Btw its called the firespin.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 12:56 PM PST

    Dismantling stuff that’s not in a preset

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 12:18 PM PST

    Can anyone else not dismantle stuff? It says it's saved in a preset but it's actually not

    submitted by /u/smallpeen51
    [link] [comments]

    Audio underground is broken

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 01:16 PM PST

    Anyone else experiencing audio bugs when underground? For instance in the shark base or the food stockpile, I either don't hear enemy audio or its extremely muffled. It's as if my characters ears are stuck above ground.

    I play on extreme and it makes doing missions underground near impossible as I sometimes only notice enemies once I'm already taking damage because I cant hear their guns, voices or footsteps.

    submitted by /u/biftek_
    [link] [comments]

    Crash to desktop during dialogue/cutscenes?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 04:03 PM PST

    It happens only rarely, but I was wondering if anyone else has been experiencing crashes to the desktop during those dialogue cutscenes (like when talking to Mads, Haruhi, etc.).

    submitted by /u/Spitty81
    [link] [comments]

    Stfg NORMAL size

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 06:00 PM PST

    My 2 cents

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 12:47 PM PST

    Breakpoints RNG and loot system is terrible. I'm sure many can agree with me on that. It makes it feel like Breakpoint is just a mediocre and poorly implemented DLC to Division 2.

    I put in about 30 hours the first week it launched. This is during my honeymoon phase right after I counted down the minutes I could play it and after buying the 120 dollar copy. I haven't played it since then. I really want to but I don't want to force myself and end up resenting the game.

    How about the whole loot system were to be taken out. Let's say a mission had milestones for weapon parts. Said side mission granted a weapon blueprint at the end but had checkpoints that granted parts to a certain weapon. Let's go with something simple like an M4. You progress through it's entirety collecting the upper, lower, barrel, stock, etc and by the end of it you have a plain M4. Sprinkled around the map is the rest of the niche attachments like muzzle devices, triggers, braces, sights, etc. Also, have the rest of the niche weapons and attachments be out in the world in fortified areas, like usual, like the Thompson, crossbow, compound bow or M1 Garand. Stuff like that to spice it up with play styles and nostalgia.

    Let's go back to the old Wildlands sort of system that worked well while still making it unique per mission or in the scavenger-like world.

    Yeah, this current system forces me to use weapons I wouldn't have even glanced at otherwise. I'm stubborn and WILL NOT unequip my lower level SMG unless I find it again or take the time to craft it again but be frustrated to have it be irrelevant in 20 minutes. It'd be fine if I was able to dump skell credits and/or materials into my character at a vendor to level up in specific increments like Assassins Creed Odyssey but... here we are.

    These are just my thoughts on it. Sorry if it sounds so negative but until there are some drastic changes to the gameplay loop, I don't think I'll boot it back up and be entertained with everything else that's more fun. Happy hunting to the rest of you resilient gamers.

    submitted by /u/DannyTheInfidel11b
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment